Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

No recipie yet againt today, sorry. It's just been to busy. To start off with I got the job that I applied for back in October. As I type I am in my hotel room in Va Beach nervously awaiting my first day of training in the morning. So to add to that my lease is up the end of Feb so I had to pack up my entire house and Snowmegedon and Snowverkill did not help at all with that. Add to that that I missed my last 3 days of work in Fredericksburg due to having my wisdom teeth pulled. As to that lovely experiance I must advise, if you are getting your wisdom teeth done ASK TO GO TO SLEEP. I was wide awake and got to witness the blood and hear the snapping and cracking sounds, not pleasant.
:
So for this week I thought I would share some of my favorite food blogs:
http://www.biggirlssmallkitchen.com/2010/02/cooking-for-others-perfect-pairing.html
http://veggietestdrive.blogspot.com/

Also since my hotel room does include a kitchen I am hoping to be back up and cooking at some point this week. I'm thinking that I will be trying to focus on quick meals for one. But who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment