Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Smoothies

Well this week has been stressful, started Monday morning having to get my car towed to the garage and have it fixed. I do have my car back and running now after having the clutch slave cylinder replaced, which thankfully does not involve having to remove the transmission. But because of the unexpected payments that I had to make for both the tow and to have it repaired I was a little short on cash. So this weeks recipe, brought to us by Betty Crocker; is quick, easy, and most of all inexpensive to make.

Pumpkin Smoothies
BettyCrocker.com

1 1/4 cup
s vanilla soy-milk
1/4 cup cold canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
6 oz French vanilla yogurt

1 Tbs honey
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp vanilla


1.Place ingredients in blender or food processor. Cover; blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.


2.Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.

As i am typing this up I am enjoying my delicious pumpkin smoothie. It is a liquid pumpkin pie! Which in my mind makes it more enjoyable since it does not have the weird texture that the pie generally has. This is definitely something I will enjoy time and time again. I may have to start keeping pumpkin in my fridge. I would totally recomend this as a wonderful drink to get you in the holiday mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment