Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tuna and Lemon Pasta

Happy New Year! So after celebrating the dawn of the new year one of my resolutions is to start updating this blog once a week again. I am going to try and do it at least once, but hopefully more like two or three times. Another resolution that I have made is to try and start eating better. That will impact the recipes that I am blogging here. This recipe is my version of one I found in Cosmo.

Tuna and Lemon Pasta


1/2 box pasta
2 Tbs olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 tsp red chili flakes
2 tuna steaks
1/2 cup champagne
1/4 cup lemon juice
salt and pepper


1. Cook pasta according to directions.





2. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the olive oil, garlic, and chili flakes and saute for two min. 
 Add tuna steaks and sear on both sides for three min. Remove from pan.


4. Add champagne, lemon juice, salt and pepper and cook for two min.
 Pour sauce over pasta and serve.

Overall this dish was a success. I really enjoyed the noodles and Daniel liked the tuna. Unfortunately neither of us liked both parts, so take from that what you will. 

Again I want to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope to be back with you all later this week with another recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment