Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!

Happy 2012!

Wow I honestly do not know where the year went.

But one of my resolutions is to do better with keeping up here. And that should be so much easier in my new kitchen!

Isn't it huge! I am still unpacking, but I am loving being a home owner.

Today's post is a bit thrown together and for that I'm sorry.

For Christmas Daniel's mom gave me a pressure cooker, probably so I can cook Daniel's favorite meal Swiss steak. Tonight I decided to use it.
  1. Layer 1TBS olive oil, 1/2 chopped onion, steak, 1/2 chopped onion, 1 cup water, beef bullion, red pepper flakes, sea salt, black pepper, thyme, parsley 

2. Cook under pressure for 14 min
3. Serve

I served my yummy and oh so tender steak with Buffalo mac and cheese another Christmas gift. It too. was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment